BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day/week vacation



I was overdue for vacation (from work) and my siblings didn't disappoint! We decided to have a get together only weeks prior in South Florida (Aventura, to be exact). Rooms were booked and we made the drive down. We haven't all gotten together since 2007 so this was going to be fun! We did, indeed, have fun. A lot of sun, brews, laughs, relaxing and nobody ended up in tears! Always a bonus! The Dane and I got in some good running while there so training wasn't totally on the back burner. I took this week off from work and we spent every day on the beach, for a little while at least. Got some solid training in as well, cramming for me! I feel like I'll get through the 70.3 in two weeks though I'm not sure at what level. One thing, I'm healthy and not overtrained which was my main goal. Back to reality and work tomorrow but have the road trip and journey to Augusta upcoming the end of next week. I'm really looking forward to "pinning on the numbers" as it were, can't even explain it! Also looking forward to blogging a race report - it's been a long time! Stay tuned....
Cheers

0 comments: