BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We had a great time in Sarasota for Memorial weekend. Stayed at the Ritz-Carlton and were pampered which was really cool. The weather was perfect but the love bugs were annoying! I managed to get bronchitis shortly after that and have been dealing with that for the past week so no real training since before Florida 70.3. Not the end of the world but I hate being lazy! I think I'm coming out of it now so will try and get back in the pool tomorrow but will hold off running since that nearly killed me last night! Congrats to the folks who braved Hawaii 70.3! So, trying to get better and not get the Dane sick before he goes to Europe next week!! later....

1 comments:

emmyfrailing said...

Well, actually I checked it out yesterday. I just didn't add the usual comment! You ought to do that more often. I sincerely hope you're feeling better by now.

Love, Madre