BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Recovery

Nothing intelligent to say (not as if there is ever) but we are getting cabin fever here in "sunny" Florida. We have slept in (til 6am) every morning all week which is really a treat. Wanted to swim but felt I needed the sleep more at this point. We did a road bike ride this morning (off work) and found my legs are still dead. We'll ride through the weekend and try and open water swim if the water cooperates but otherwise no programmed workouts for now! I'm eyeballing my kayak! IM Canada is on the horizon and I want to be hungry!! This will happen.........
Cheers!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi... I found your name in the property appraisers website for your house on Oakbrook Drive and located your name on internet. I thought you might want to know that there is water coming out of your garage door bottom and it appears as though the water heater may be leaking.