BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 03, 2006


All I can say is that the Gators should get a chance for the national championship. I can pontificate on why I come to this conclusion but the Dane is tired of hearing it so I'm sure others will be also! We rode the mountain bikes today locally (no real trails) which was fun. We saw a fox den and a hawk hunting a smaller bird (they almost ran into me) and some other cool birds. We want to do more mountain biking on more trails when the Dane gets his whole set up squared. It's so much fun! Ran six miles off the mountain bike and felt pretty good. A little impatient with the "aerobic training zone" since it was unseasonably warm (sorry for those of you freezing in the Northing states) but got through it fine. Ended up running five days this week, started back swimming and with the weight room - I have some serious issues in leg strength! Plan to fix that! GO GATORS!!

1 comments:

emmyfrailing said...

Come on, Kath.......move those short stubby little legs! Where have I heard that before? Go Gators indeed! They definitely have won the opportunity for the #1 bowl.

Love, Madre