BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

FRIENDS...

It's late but I just wanted to say how completely grateful I am to have such wonderful friends. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now because the people I hold close to my heart were kind enough to show up and surprise me with a birthday party. I don't know what I did in life to deserve such wonderful people in my life but I do appreciate the fact they were there. Thanks to everyone and I was truly surprised!! Forty, here I come....................

2 comments:

emmyfrailing said...

Kath, you deserve all the great things that happen to you and all the wonderful friends you have, especially the Dane! You are a marvelous friend, and a fantastic daughter. And the latter is only to me! Have a grand birthday tomorrow, even though the party was yesterday! Love, Madre

emmyfrailing said...

May I add a ps and say that "40" will never be the same again! You give new meaning to the saying "Life Begins at 40"!

Mom