BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Clearwater 70.3 World Championships




NO,I did not race! I'm crazy, not stupid! I witnessed some very impressive and motivating performances out there today. And, completely enjoyed watching my teammates perform on today's great stage in triathlon. Linda M., you are the badger and my idol forever, please don't stop. Donna S., you showed some serious moxey and class and I hope to witness this again in my future, please don't stop. Lisa P., keep pushing girl and you WILL be and Ironman! Sharon B., you are one of the toughest competitors I've come across. Ladies, you rock! I get soooo much motivation from watching my friends/competitors/pros perform on one of the greatest stages in triathon. I feel lucky to witness it all! I'm feeling lazy and out of shape one week from IMFL and ready to get it together for Kona '08! Not too soon, I know. I wish that the Dane was here to share this with me because he always supports me in every measure, which I'm learning is very treasured. Never give up on your passion people, some may find it's all they have. I'm blessed, that I have my passion and support. Thanks to everyone who competed today, you gave me inspiration and I hope we clapped for you all! (we tried!!!) Cheers.

0 comments: