BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fun in Maui




Only two days left in Maui, enough to make you want to throw a tantrum just to stay. We have had an awesome week. It stopped raining which was really huge. It rained every day when we arrived then stopped a few days ago. We went deep water fishing on Monday, a trip which began waking up at 1 am to catch the boat leaving at 3 am. It was well worth it (as was the puking I did from sea sickness). I caught, with the Dane's help, a humongous Bigeye Ahi tuna, had to be over 40 pounds. It was a blast, see pics. We ate sushimi from our catch for dinner last night and it was the best ever. We went surfing yesterday, took lessons again just to refresh ourselves since we haven't surfed since our lesson in Kona. It was fun also but I'm really sore. We going to rent surf boards today and do a half day. Still training, riding and running. Haven't been swimming because the bay we like to swim in is packed with snorkelers. That's alright, I'll catch back up. Hope I don't break my ass today! Cheers.

0 comments: