BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whoa Nelly

Ok, I should have known I was totally going to jinx myself with the last post. Live and learn. I'm not wrecked or unable to train or anything but the hammy isn't as happy as when I posted last. Ran hill (bridge for us in FL) repeats on Tues with Linda M and the Dane. This workout was fine but tightened up the hammy a bit. Rode intervals at Fort Desoto on Weds night which was really tough but got through it. Swim in AM and long run after work on Thurs kind of burried me. Ran almost 13 in pretty sultry conditions which I'm slowly getting used to. Rode 78 miles in the hills on Sat and had some tough spots but didn't get dropped. Pleasant 65 mile ride on Sunday with a 45 minute brick which I wanted to run around race pace. I had some really tired legs for the brick but that's what I want to train, to be able to run steady with really knackered legs. Managed to average 7:15/mile for the brick and was happy with that. Back to it today after couple swims already, we'll hit the bridge today again. And the beat goes on...
Kia Kaha

0 comments: