BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 06, 2007


THA SISTAHOOD

So, you are curious about the title of this blog, you should be. The Dane and I are watching his favorite program, NOVA. They are showing a program about Great White sharks in the so-called red triangle off the California coast. There were two female great white sharks who seemed to hunt together which is unusual for the species. They were referred to as the 'sisterhood'. This struck me for some reason. As a fierce competitor, I envy the predatory nature of this animal and would love to mimic my racing in this fashion. I then decided I should coin a phrase, if you will. "The sisterhood" came about in my mind as catchphrase for 2007. Girls, jump aboard if you dare. Seeking only those who wish to fulfill the predatory racing spirit of the Great White. It's all about the spirit, not necessarily how fast you race. Just race and live with passion to improve yourself, as I do on daily basis. I hope to see more of my Sisters down the road.... Let's all improve ourselves in '07 and have our best year ever!

1 comments:

Cyndi Frailing Nelson said...

I'm all for the "sistahood!"