BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 01, 2007



HOLIDAYS 2006

We just got back from spending 3 fabulous days in Ponte Vedra Beach (near Jacksonville) relaxing and spending time with some of my favorite people. I got to spend time with my old college roommate/best girlfriend and her husband/sister/mother and the Dane got meet these great people. We had a wonderful time there and the place that we stayed (Ponte Vedra Inn & Club) was really pleasant. It's hard to describe when you meet back up with people that you haven't seen for some time and it's like you were never apart! We really had a nice time and a "honeymoon" of sorts as the Dane's father stated, funny! We had a really nice week off (work) between X-mas and New Years and did some good training. I am starting back with Markallenonline.com Jan 1st, so had a chance to crank up the miles/yardage this last week of '06. Swimming four days straight last week was hard but essential in getting "back into the program" so to speak! I look forward now to getting back into a healthy training/eating routine! Went a little off track with the eating/socializing the past couple weeks but it was fun and well worth it! My toast on New Years was to remembering a great '06 and to a better '07. 2006 will be hard to top in my book but I have a lot of things on the schedule and really look forward to having an enjoyable and successful time in '07. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays even half as much as I did and looking forward to wonderful things in '07! Happy New Year to all, set your goals high!

0 comments: