BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ahhhhh, Maui!

Got to Maui safe and sound. Still waiting on the bikes but the rest of the luggage came with us. No worries, we are officially on vacation now! I will put up some pictures when I figure it out on my the Dane's new laptop. Anywho, it was a rather long day of travel but always worth it when the destination is Maui! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to share our stories from the Islands. Cheers.

1 comments:

emmyfrailing said...

I'm really looking forward to photos and your unusual stories. You guys don't do anything small! A well-deserved vacation in a beautiful location. Don't forget to write. I definitely can't say "Wish you were here!" I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Love you both........Mor