BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

IM Coz

Yup, I'm not there. First IM I've signed up for and not done. Feels really strange to pull up athlete tracker on Ironman.com, see your name and not see any splits. Looks like very, very favorable current for the swim, of course I miss THIS race. Either way, can't rate a race you didn't do. On a good note, I feel the hammy has really done some good healing the last couple weeks. Mostly because I haven't done much of anything. I have been swimming 2-3 times per week, mostly pulling (hoping my shoulder holds up) and riding easy. I'll take it over doing nothing....I don't have the mentality for that! I'm 3 1/2 months from my last run and really feel I'll be back to jogging in December which I'm so looking forward to! On a brighter note, the Dane has been a racing machine! He did the 10K run at the Turkey Trot and did about what was expected, another mug in the cupboard. Then another race on Sat night, 5K run and it was cold. He did really well there, sub 19:30 run on sore legs. He's running well and I'm hoping to run! Crazy and I'm ready to be DONE spectating! I do think I've got a head start on the aerobic bike miles, core strength and quality swim yards. Maybe I'll exit this catastrophic injury better.... I sure hope! Keeping the chin up and feeling hopeful, what more could you want this time of year!
Cheers.

0 comments: