BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Moving along

So, I have been hamstrung for several weeks.  I think I have fully evaluated the root of the cause and I am tackling that now (pelvic strength instability, mostly).  Got in 23+ run miles this week and feel about 95% healthy with the hammy/adductor (more the latter now).  I am on rehab highway and ready to take a left onto mileage mountain if all goes as planned.  I do want to be good for Turkey Trot in November as defending Masters champ so would really like to get going.  I know I have to be very careful with escalating the mileage as my "A" race isn't until April.  So, all seems to be going well for now.  Fingers crossed, I may be able to cram in a 5K somewhere prior to Turkey Trot!
Rolling.....

0 comments: