BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

O Canada

Beautiful Seattle sky

Lake Chelan, WA

Our view of Penticton from the patio of our duplex

Made it to Penticton last night. The drive was pretty and uneventful until we hit the border. Yada, yada, yada 2 1/2 hours later we were allowed in. Hopefully, my faith in the pleasantness of the Canadian peoples will improve during the rest of our stay! Seattle was really cool and the drive out of there was amazing. We stopped half way in a little town called Lake Chelan which borders the Cascades and ate a fab Thai meal. That said, I'm sick of eating out already. We just put the bikes together since I cannot seem to sleep past 5am! We will get registered, take a swim and a bike ride and try to find an ART guru to help me with this hip/groin/hammy problem that I've managed to obtain and hasn't gotten better by not running. Wish us luck and I'm praying my race doesn't end in T2!
Cheers.

0 comments: