BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Alive in quad soreness hell

A week ago I did a half ironman. My quads are still rocked. It's crazy and I don't like being old and recovering sooooooooo slowly. I did a run yesterday and damn near had to walk home because my quads started screaming after a bit. Anyway, they'll recover eventually, I hope.
Did the last Clearwater Beach Ocean mile swim on Sat. It was fun. Seemed to be fewer people because I didn't get clobbered on the way to the first turn buoy. It was nice to get my heart beating again after doing almost nothing all last week (except a couple masters swims). I swam a little faster than the previous race but really had to work hard. It was fun. And, I won my age group! First win for this swim! Yippeeeeeeee!
Boring, lonely weekend really with the Dane away.
Kia Kaha

0 comments: